Tuckombil Landcare Objectives:
- The establishment and/or maintenance of wildlife corridors.
- Land management with attention to soil degradation.
- Water management with emphasis on streambank management and water quality.
- Vegetation management through regeneration and maintenance of rainforest remnants and weed control (including camphor laurel trees).
- Promote effective local catchment management through education and participation.
Current Tuckombil Landcare Management Committee Members:
Chairperson: Sharron Gillet
Vice Chair: Richard Billson
Secretary & Public Officer: Barry Jeffress
Treasurer: Peter Biddles
Teven Project Joint Manager: Peter Cassidy
Membership Drive: Judy and Malcolm Johnson