Tuckombil Landcare Objectives:
- The establishment and/or maintenance of wildlife corridors.
- Land management with attention to soil degradation.
- Water management with emphasis on streambank management and water quality.
- Vegetation management through regeneration and maintenance of rainforest remnants and weed control (including camphor laurel trees).
- Promote effective local catchment management through education and participation.
Current Tuckombil Landcare Management Committee Members
Chair: Sharron Gillett
Vice Chair: John Lane
Secretary: Margaret Stanger
Public Officer: Barry Jeffress
Treasurer: Peter Biddles
Teven Park Co-Ordinator: Jos Webber
Membership: Judy Malcolm Johnson
Tuckombil Landcare Membership
Annual family membership fees – $50.00